All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
IMPORTANT: the use of the drug Epocrin 10000 IU is possible only after medical consultation with your doctor. The information provided on the NewPharmacy website is not a substitute for medical advice.
Information about the drug Epocrin 10000 IU: instructions, prices, analogues, generic and other related drugs.
Buy Epocrin 10000 IU from NewPharmacy onlineContents
- Epocrin 10000 IU uses
- Epocrin 10000 IU dosage
- Epocrin synonyms and analogues
- Epocrin available forms
- Where to buy Epocrin 10000 IU online with delivery?
Epocrin 10000 IU uses
- anemia in patients with chronic renal failure (including those on hemodialysis);
- prevention and treatment of anemia in patients with solid tumors resulting from antitumor therapy;
- prevention and treatment of anemia caused by the use of zidovudine in HIV-infected patients (AIDS);
- prevention and treatment of anemia in patients with myeloma, low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and in patients with rheumatoid arthritis;
- prevention and treatment of anemia in premature infants born with low body weight (up to 1500 g);
- to reduce the volume of transfused blood during extensive surgical interventions and acute blood loss.
Epocrin 10000 IU dosage
In the treatment of anemia in patients with chronic renal insufficiency, Epocrin is administered n / a or IV; in patients on hemodialysis, through an arteriovenous shunt at the end of the dialysis session. When changing the method of administration, the drug is administered in the same dose, then the dose is adjusted if necessary (with the n / a administration of the drug Epokrin, a dose of 20-30% less is required to achieve the same therapeutic effect than with the intravenous administration). Treatment with Epocrine includes 2 stages.
1. Correction stage. With the introduction of the drug Epokrin, the initial dose is 30 IU / kg 3 times a week. With intravenous administration of the drug Epocrin, the initial dose is 50 IU/kg. The correction period lasts until the optimal level of hemoglobin (100-120 g/l in adults and 95-110 g/l in children) and hematocrit (30-35%) is reached. These indicators should be monitored weekly.
2. Stage of maintenance therapy. To maintain the hematocrit at the level of 30-35%, the dose of Epocrine used at the correction stage should be reduced by 1.5 times. Then the maintenance dose of Epocrine is selected individually, taking into account the dynamics of hematocrit and hemoglobin. After the stabilization of hematological parameters, it is possible to switch to the administration of the drug Epocrin once every 1-2 weeks.
In the prevention and treatment of anemia in patients with solid tumors, it is recommended to determine the level of endogenous erythropoietin before using the drug. When the concentration of serum erythropoietin is less than 200 IU / ml, the initial dose of Epocrin with intravenous administration is 150 IU / kg. The initial dose of Epocrin can be reduced to 100 IU/kg with the initial administration. In the absence of a response, it is possible to increase the dose to 300 IU/kg. A further increase in the dose seems impractical. It is not recommended to prescribe Epokrin to patients with endogenous erythropoietin content in serum of more than 200 IU / ml.
For the prevention and treatment of anemia caused by the use of zidovudine in patients with HIV infection, intravenous administration of Epocrine at a dose of 100-150 IU / kg 3 times a week is effective provided that the level of serum endogenous erythropoietin is less than 500 IU / ml, and the dose of zidovudine is less than 4.2 g per week. The dose of Epocrin can be reduced by 1.5 times with the administration of the drug.
The expediency of using Epokrin for the prevention and treatment of anemia in patients with myeloma, low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia is due to the inadequate synthesis of endogenous erythropoietin against the background of anemia. If the hemoglobin content is less than 100 g/l and serum erythropoietin is less than 100 IU/ml, Epocrin is administered n/a at an initial dose of 100 IU / kg 3 times a week. Laboratory monitoring of hemodynamic parameters is carried out weekly. If necessary, the dose of the drug Epokrin is adjusted in the direction of increasing or decreasing every 3-4 weeks. If there is no increase in the hemoglobin content when the weekly dose of 600 IU/kg is reached, Epocrin should be discontinued, since its further use is ineffective.
The expediency of using the drug Epocrin for the prevention and treatment of anemia in patients with rheumatoid arthritis is due to the fact that in this disease there is a suppression of the synthesis of endogenous erythropoietin under the influence of an increased concentration of proinflammatory cytokines. Epocrin is administered in a dose of 50-75 IU/kg 3 times a week. If the hemoglobin content increases by less than 10 g / l after 4 weeks of treatment, the dose of Epokrin is increased to 150-200 IU/kg 3 times a week. A further increase in the dose seems impractical.
For the prevention and treatment of anemia in premature infants born with low body weight, Epocrin is administered n / a at a dose of 200 IU / kg 3 times a week, starting from the 6th day of life until the target values of hemoglobin and hematocrit are reached, but no more than 6 weeks.
For the prevention of anemia during extensive surgical interventions and acute blood loss, Epocrin is administered intravenously or subcutaneously 3 times a week at a dose of 100-150 IU / kg until the hematocrit and hemoglobin content are normalized.
Epocrin synonyms and analogues
International name: Epoetin Alpha (Epoetin)
Pharmacological Group: Erythropoiesis stimulants
Analogues and related drugs of the medicine Epocrin:
- Eralfon 2000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 2500 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 3000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 5000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 10000 IU 1 syringe
- Eralfon 40000 IU 1 syringe
- Eprex 4000
- Eprex 2000
- Eprex 40000
- Eprex 10000
- Erythropoietin 2000 IU 10 ampoules
- Aranesp 20 mcg
- Aranesp 300 mcg
- Aranesp 30 mcg
- Aranesp 500 mcg
- Myrcera 100 mcg
- Myrcera 150 mcg
- Myrcera 75 mcg
- Myrcera 50 mcg
- Rekormon 2000 IU
- Rekormon 10000 IU
- Recordon 30000 IU
- Binocrit 2000 IU 6 syringes
- Binocrit 3000 IU 6 syringes
- Binocrit 5000 IU 6 syringes
- Binocrit 10000 IU 6 syringes
- Binocrit 30000 IU 1 syringe
- Binocrit 40000 IU 6 syringes
Epocrin available forms
Release form: solution for injection 10000 IU 10 ampoules
Manufacturer: State Research Institute of High-Purity Biological Products, Russia
Also available different dosage forms of Epocrin for sale:
- Epocrin 1000 IU 10 ampoules
- Epocrin 2000 IU 10 ampoules
- Epocrin 4000 IU 10 ampoules
Where to buy Epocrin 10000 IU online with delivery?
At NewPharmacy, you can buy Epocrin 10000 IU with Worldwide Mail Shipping. All medicines are shipped from Russia. We ship to all over the world, we don't ship to Germany.
We ship any medicines only after full payment is made. Epocrin 10000 IU cost is indicated for 1 pack (unit).
Our online pharmacy sells only original, 100% authentic medicines (drugs).
Our pharmacy does not have accounts in such services as Amazon, Ebay, Reddit or others.