All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
IMPORTANT: the use of the drug Metypred is possible only after medical consultation with your doctor. The information provided on the NewPharmacy website is not a substitute for medical advice.
Information about the drug Metypred: instructions, prices, analogues, generic and other related drugs.
Buy Metypred from NewPharmacy onlineContents
- Metypred uses
- Metypred dosage
- Metypred synonyms and analogues
- Metypred available forms
- Where to buy Metypred online with delivery?
- systemic connective tissue diseases (SLE, scleroderma, nodular periarteritis, dermatomyositis, rheumatoid arthritis);
- acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the joints - gouty and psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis (including post-traumatic), polyarthritis (including senile), brachiopathic periarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis (ankylosing spondylitis), juvenile arthritis, Still's syndrome in adults, bursitis, nonspecific tendosynovitis, synovitis and epicondylitis;
- acute rheumatism, rheumatic carditis, chorea minor;
- bronchial asthma, asthmatic status;
- acute and chronic allergic diseases (including allergic reactions to medicines and food products, serum sickness, urticaria, allergic rhinitis, Quincke's edema, medicinal exanthema, pollinosis);
- skin diseases - pemphigus, psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis (common neurodermatitis), contract dermatitis (with damage to the large surface of the skin), toxidermia, seborrheic dermatitis, exfoliative dermatitis, toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell's syndrome), bullous herpetiform dermatitis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome;
- edema of the brain (including on the background of a brain tumor or associated with surgery, radiation therapy or head trauma) after preliminary parenteral use of corticosteroids;
- allergic eye diseases-allergic forms of conjunctivitis;
- inflammatory eye diseases-sympathetic ophthalmia, severe sluggish anterior and posterior uveitis, optic neuritis;
- primary or secondary adrenal insufficiency (including the condition after removal of the adrenal glands);
- congenital adrenal hyperplasia;
- kidney diseases of autoimmune origin (including acute glomerulonephritis);
- nephrotic syndrome;
- subacute thyroiditis;
- diseases of the blood and hematopoietic system - agranulocytosis, panmyelopathy, autoimmune hemolytic anemia, lympho - and myeloid leukemia, lymphogranulomatosis, thrombocytopenic purpura, secondary thrombocytopenia in adults, erythroblastopenia (erythrocytic anemia), congenital (erythroid) hypoplastic anemia;
- interstitial lung diseases - acute alveolitis, pulmonary fibrosis, stage II-III sarcoidosis;
- tuberculosis meningitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, aspiration pneumonia (in combination with specific chemotherapy);
- berylliosis, Leffler's syndrome (not amenable to other therapies);
- lung cancer (in combination with cytostatics);
- multiple sclerosis;
- ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, local enteritis;
- hypoglycemic conditions;
- prevention of graft rejection reactions during organ transplantation;
- hypercalcemia on the background of cancer, nausea and vomiting during cytostatic therapy;
- myeloma disease.
Inside, during or immediately after a meal, with a small amount of liquid. The entire daily dose of the drug is recommended to be taken once or twice a daily dose-every other day, taking into account the circadian rhythm of endogenous secretion of GCS in the interval from 6 to 8 hours in the morning. A high daily dose can be divided into 2-4 doses, while a large dose should be taken in the morning.
The initial dose of the drug can be from 4 to 48 mg of methylprednisolone per day, depending on the nature of the disease. For less severe diseases, the use of lower doses is usually sufficient, although some patients may need higher doses. High doses may be required for diseases and conditions such as multiple sclerosis (200 mg / day), brain edema (200-1000 mg/day), and organ transplantation (up to 7 mg/kg/day). If a satisfactory clinical effect is not obtained after a sufficient period of time, the drug should be discontinued and another type of therapy should be prescribed to the patient.
For children, the dose is determined by the doctor, taking into account the weight or surface of the body. With adrenal insufficiency-inside 0.18 mg / kg or 3.33 mg/m2 per day in 3 doses, with other indications-0.42-1.67 mg/kg or 12.5-50 mg/m2 per day in 3 doses.
With prolonged use of the drug, the daily dose should be reduced gradually. Long-term therapy should not be stopped suddenly!
Metypred synonyms and analogues
International name: Methylprednisolone
Pharmacological Group: Glucocorticoids, anti-inflammatory drugs
Analogues and related drugs of the medicine Metypred:
- Gilenia No. 28
- Cortef 10 mg
- Gilenia No. 7
- Thiogamma 600 mg
- The Simpsons
- Rebif 22 mcg
- Rebif 44 mcg
- Tekfidera 120 mg
- Tekfidera 240 mg
- Oraleir 100IR
- Oraleir 300IR
- Betaspan Depot
- Mesavant Mesakol
Metypred available forms
Release form: 4 mg 30 tablets
Manufacturer: Orion Pharma
You also can buy Metypred with other dosage and form:
Where to buy Metypred online with delivery?
NewPharmacy offers Metypred for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping. All medicines are shipped from Russia. We ship to all over the world except the country of Germany.
We ship any medicines only after full payment is made. Metypred cost is indicated for 1 pack (unit).
Our online pharmacy sells only original, 100% authentic medicines (drugs).
Our pharmacy does not have accounts in such services as Amazon, Ebay, Reddit or others.