All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
IMPORTANT: the use of the drug Recormon 30000 IU is possible only after medical consultation with your doctor. The information provided on the NewPharmacy website is not a substitute for medical advice.
Information about the drug Recormon 30000 IU: instructions, prices, analogues, generic and other related drugs.
Buy Recormon 30000 IU from NewPharmacy onlineContents
- Recormon 30000 IU uses
- Recormon 30000 IU dosage
- Recormon synonyms and analogues
- Recormon available forms
- Where to buy Recormon 30000 IU online with delivery?
Recormon 30000 IU uses
- Treatment of anemia of renal origin in patients with chronic renal failure, including those on dialysis.
- Prevention and treatment of anemia in adult patients with solid tumors receiving chemotherapy with platinum drugs that can cause anemia (carboplatin 75 mg / m2 per cycle, carboplatin 350 mg/m2 per cycle).
- Treatment of anemia in adult patients with myeloma, low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia receiving antitumor therapy, with relative insufficiency of endogenous erythropoietin (it is defined as serum concentrations of erythropoietin that are disproportionately low relative to the degree of anemia).
- Increase in the volume of donated blood intended for subsequent autotransfusion. At the same time, the benefits of using epoetin beta should be correlated with an increased risk of thromboembolism when using it.
- Prevention of anemia in premature newborns born with a body weight of 750 -1500 g before the 34th week of pregnancy.
Recormon 30000 IU dosage
Treatment of anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease
P/c or I / V (for 2 minutes). Patients on hemodialysis — through an arteriovenous shunt at the end of the dialysis session. In patients who do not receive hemodialysis, it is preferable to administer the drug n/a, in order to avoid puncture of peripheral veins. The goal of treatment is a hemoglobin index (Hb) of 100-120 g/l. Hemoglobin should not exceed 120 g/l. With an increase in Hb of more than 20 g / l (1.3 mmol/l) for 4 weeks, the dose of the drug should be reduced. In patients with arterial hypertension, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, the weekly increase in Hb and its target indicators should be determined individually, depending on the clinical picture. Careful monitoring of the patient should be carried out in order to select the minimum dose sufficient to ensure the maximum effect of the drug. Treatment with Rekormon is carried out in 2 stages.
P/c, the initial dose is 20 IU / kg 3 times a week. If there is an insufficient increase in Hb (less than 2.5 g / l per week), the dose can be increased every 4 weeks by 20 IU/kg 3 times a week. The total weekly dose of the drug can also be divided into daily injections.
IV, the initial dose is 40 IU / kg 3 times a week. If there is insufficient increase in Hb after a month, the dose can be increased to 80 IU/kg 3 times a week. If necessary, in the future, the dose should be increased by 20 IU / kg 3 times a week, with a monthly interval.
Regardless of the method of administration, the maximum dose should not exceed 720 IU / kg per week.
To maintain the Hb target (100-120 g / l), the dose should first be reduced by 2 times from the previous one. Subsequently, the maintenance dose is selected individually, at intervals of 2 or 4 weeks. With the n / A administration, the weekly dose can be administered in 1 dose or divided into 3 or 7 injections per week. If the condition is stabilized against the background of a single administration per week, you can switch to a single administration with a two-week interval, in this case, you may need to increase the dose.
Treatment with Recormon, as a rule, is carried out for a long time. If necessary, it can be interrupted at any time.
Treatment of symptomatic anemia in patients with solid and hematological non-myeloid tumors receiving chemotherapy
The drug is administered n / a, at an initial dose of 30,000 ME per week (450 IU / kg per week), once or weekly dose can be divided into 3 or 7 injections.
Therapy with Recormon is indicated with Hb <110 g / l (6.83 mmol/L). The Hb index should not exceed 130 g / l (8.07 mmol/L).
If Hb increases by 10 g / l (0.62 mmol/L) after 4 weeks, therapy should be continued at the same dose.
If Hb increases by less than 10 g / l (0.62 mmol/L) after 4 weeks, the dose should be doubled.
In the absence of an increase in Hb by 10 g / l (0.62 mmol/l) after 8 weeks, treatment should be discontinued, since a response to therapy with Recormon is unlikely.
Treatment should be continued for 4 weeks after the end of chemotherapy.
The maximum dose should not exceed 60,000 ME per week.
When the Hb target is reached for a particular patient, the dose of the drug should be reduced by 25-50%.
Further dose reduction may be required to prevent an increase in Hb above 130 g / l.
If Hb increases by more than 20 g / l (1.3 mmol/l) per month, the dose of Rekormon should be reduced by 25-50%.
Preparation of patients for taking donor blood for subsequent autohemotransfusion
I / V (for 2 minutes) or n / a, 2 times a week for 4 weeks. In cases where the patient's hematocrit score (≥33%) allows for blood sampling, Rekormon should be administered at the end of the procedure.
During the entire course of treatment, the hematocrit should not exceed 48%.
The dose of the drug is determined by the transfusiologist and the surgeon individually, depending on how much blood will be taken from the patient and on his red blood cell reserve:
1. The amount of blood that will be taken from the patient depends on the estimated blood loss, available methods of blood preservation and the general condition of the patient; it should be sufficient to avoid blood transfusions from another donor.
2. The volume of blood that will be taken from the patient is expressed in units (one unit is equivalent to 180 ml of red blood cells).
3. The possibility of donation depends mainly on the patient's blood volume and the initial hematocrit. Both indicators determine the endogenous red blood cell reserve, which is calculated using the following formula:
Endogenous red blood cell reserve = blood volume (ml) × (hematocrit-33): 100
Women: blood volume (ml) = 41 (ml / kg) × body weight (kg) + 1200 (ml)
Men: blood volume (ml) = 44 (ml / kg) × body weight (kg) + 1600 (ml) (with body weight ≥45 kg).
The indication for the use of Rekormon and its single dose are determined by nomograms, based on the required volume of donor blood and endogenous red blood cell reserve. The maximum dose should not exceed 1600 IU / kg per week - with intravenous administration and 1200 IU/kg per week - with intravenous administration.
Prevention of anemia in premature newborns (only syringes-tubes with the drug Rekormon)
N / A, 250 IU / kg 3 times a week, as early as possible, preferably from the 3rd day of life, for 6 weeks.
Dosage in special groups of patients
Children and teenagers. In children and adolescents, the dose of the drug depends on the age: as a rule, the younger the age, the higher doses of Rekormon are required. But since the individual response to the drug cannot be predicted, it is advisable to start with a standard dosage regimen (see "Treatment of anemia in patients with chronic kidney disease" and "Prevention of anemia in premature newborns").
In the treatment of anemia associated with chronic kidney disease, Recormon should not be prescribed to children under 2 years of age.
Old age. In clinical studies, the need to change the dose is not determined.
Recormon synonyms and analogues
International name: Epoetin beta
Pharmacological Group: Erythropoiesis stimulants
Analogues and related drugs of the medicine Recormon:
- Eralfon 2000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 2500 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 3000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 5000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 10000 IU 1 syringe
- Eralfon 40000 IU 1 syringe
- Eprex 4000
- Eprex 2000
- Eprex 40000
- Eprex 10000
- Aranesp 20 mcg
- Aranesp 300 mcg
- Aranesp 30 mcg
- Aranesp 500 mcg
- Myrcera 100 mcg
- Myrcera 150 mcg
- Myrcera 75 mcg
- Myrcera 50 mcg
- Binocrit 10000 IU
- Binocrit 3000 IU
- Binocrit 5000 IU
- Binocrit 30000 IU
- Binocrit 40000 IU
- Exjade 250 mg
- Exjade 500 mg
- Revolade 50 mg No. 14
- Revolade 50mg No. 28
- Revolade 25mg No. 28
- Revolade 25 mg No. 14
Recormon available forms
Release form: Solution for injection 30000 IU / 0.6 ml 1 syringe
Manufacturer: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Also available different dosage forms of Recormon for sale:
Where to buy Recormon 30000 IU online with delivery?
At NewPharmacy, you can buy Recormon 30000 IU with Worldwide Mail Shipping. All medicines are shipped from Russia. We ship to all over the world, we don't ship to Germany.
We ship any medicines only after full payment is made. Recormon 30000 IU cost is indicated for 1 pack (unit).
Our online pharmacy sells only original, 100% authentic medicines (drugs).
Our pharmacy does not have accounts in such services as Amazon, Ebay, Reddit or others.