All your parcels are delivered in
DISCREET PACKAGING 100%
IMPORTANT: the use of the drug Recormon 2000 IU is possible only after medical consultation with your doctor. The information provided on the NewPharmacy website is not a substitute for medical advice.
Information about the drug Recormon 2000 IU: instructions, prices, analogues, generic and other related drugs.
Buy Recormon 2000 IU from NewPharmacy onlineContents
- Recormon 2000 IU uses
- Recormon 2000 IU dosage
- Recormon synonyms and analogues
- Recormon available forms
- Where to buy Recormon 2000 IU online with delivery?
Recormon 2000 IU uses
- Treatment of anemia of renal origin in patients with chronic renal failure, including those on dialysis.
- Prevention and treatment of anemia in adult patients with solid tumors receiving chemotherapy with platinum drugs that can cause anemia (carboplatin 75 mg / m2 per cycle, carboplatin 350 mg/m2 per cycle).
- Treatment of anemia in adult patients with myeloma, low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia receiving antitumor therapy, with relative insufficiency of endogenous erythropoietin (it is defined as serum concentrations of erythropoietin that are disproportionately low relative to the degree of anemia).
- Increase in the volume of donated blood intended for subsequent autotransfusion. At the same time, the benefits of using epoetin beta should be correlated with an increased risk of thromboembolism when using it.
- Prevention of anemia in premature newborns born with a body weight of 750 -1500 g before the 34th week of pregnancy.
Recormon 2000 IU dosage
Treatment of anemia in patients with chronic renal failure. The drug can be administered subcutaneously or intravenously. For intravenous administration, the solution should be administered within 2 minutes, for hemodialysis patients-through an arteriovenous shunt at the end of the dialysis session. In patients who do not receive hemodialysis, it is preferable to administer the drug subcutaneously, in order to avoid puncture of peripheral veins.
The goal of treatment is to achieve a hematocrit level of 30-35%, or eliminate the need for blood transfusions. The weekly increase in hematocrit should not exceed 0.5%. Do not exceed its level of 35%. In patients with arterial hypertension, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, the weekly increase in hematocrit and its target indicators should be determined individually, depending on the clinical picture. For some patients, the optimal hematocrit score is below 30%.
Treatment with Rekormon is carried out in two stages.
Initial therapy (correction stage). With subcutaneous administration, the initial dose is 20 IU/kg of body weight 3 times a week. With insufficient increase in hematocrit (less than 0.5 % per week), the dose can be increased monthly by 20 IU/kg of body weight 3 times a week. The total weekly dose of the drug can also be divided into daily injections in smaller doses or administered in one dose.
With intravenous administration of the drug, the initial dose is 40 IU/kg of body weight 3 times a week. If there is insufficient increase in hematocrit after a month, the dose can be increased to 80 IU/kg 3 times a week. If there is a need for a further increase in the dose, it should be increased by 20 IU/kg 3 times a week, with a monthly interval.
Regardless of the method of administration, the highest dose should not exceed 720 IU/kg of body weight per week.
Supportive therapy. To maintain the hematocrit at 30-35%, the dose should first be reduced by half from the dose in the previous injection. Subsequently, the maintenance dose is selected individually, at intervals of one or two weeks. With subcutaneous administration, the weekly dose can be administered in one dose or divided into 3 or 7 injections per week.
In children, the dose of the drug depends on the age: as a rule, the younger the child is, the higher doses of epoetin beta are required. However, since it is not possible to predict the individual response to the drug, it is advisable to start with the recommended dosage regimen.
Treatment with Rekormon, as a rule, is carried out for a long time. If necessary, it can be interrupted at any time.
Prevention of anemia in premature infants.
Rekormon is administered subcutaneously at a dose of 250 IU / kg of body weight 3 times a week. Treatment with epoetin beta should begin as early as possible, preferably from the 3rd day of life and continue for 6 weeks.
Recormon synonyms and analogues
International name: Epoetin beta
Pharmacological Group: Erythropoiesis stimulants
Analogues and related drugs of the medicine Recormon:
- Eralfon 2000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 2500 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 3000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 5000 IU 6 syringes
- Eralfon 10000 IU 1 syringe
- Eralfon 40000 IU 1 syringe
- Eprex 4000
- Eprex 2000
- Eprex 40000
- Eprex 10000
- Aranesp 20 mcg
- Aranesp 300 mcg
- Aranesp 30 mcg
- Aranesp 500 mcg
- Myrcera 100 mcg
- Myrcera 150 mcg
- Myrcera 75 mcg
- Myrcera 50 mcg
- Binocrit 10000 IU
- Binocrit 3000 IU
- Binocrit 5000 IU
- Binocrit 30000 IU
- Binocrit 40000 IU
- Exjade 250 mg
- Exjade 500 mg
- Revolade 50 mg No. 14
- Revolade 50mg No. 28
- Revolade 25mg No. 28
- Revolade 25 mg No. 14
Recormon available forms
Release form: Solution for injection 2000 IU / 0.3 ml 6 syringes
Manufacturer: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
You also can buy Recormon with other dosage and form:
Where to buy Recormon 2000 IU online with delivery?
NewPharmacy offers Recormon 2000 IU for sale with Worldwide Mail Shipping. All medicines are shipped from Russia. We ship to all over the world except the country of Germany.
We ship any medicines only after full payment is made. Recormon 2000 IU cost is indicated for 1 pack (unit).
Our online pharmacy sells only original, 100% authentic medicines (drugs).
Our pharmacy does not have accounts in such services as Amazon, Ebay, Reddit or others.